Why do we need a compressed air pipe line system?
We need a good compressed air pipe line system because it ensures that high flows of compressed air are supplied without any leakages. Any leakage in the compressed air line system will lead to pressure drop and cause operational problems. It may also cause the compressed air system to fail.
On the other hand, faulty pipe line system may cause wastage of energy and the consequent rise in running costs. If the piping material is not proper there may be corrosion of the piping material which would reduce the life of the compressed air line.
What type of piping is best for use in an Industrial Air Compressor?
It has been seen that for any compressed air piping system, primary focus is on the compressor, while the piping system is not paid attention to. The lack of proper piping can have several detrimental effects on your air compressor. Failure of piping material can lead to leakage and failure of your air compressor. Sometimes faulty piping can lead to loss of power and energy, which will increase the working coat of your air compressor system and thus raise your costs and reduce your profits. Some common choices for air compressor pipes are as follows:
- Black Iron piping
- Copper piping
- Extruded Aluminum Alloy piping
- Stainless Steel piping
Choice of type of piping material
Let us discuss the merits and demerits of these common types of pipes:
- Black Iron Pipe– Advantage is that such piping material is easily available, and is cheap. Its disadvantage is that it is quite heavy and cumbersome to work with. Also, black iron pipes corrode faster in the presence of steam and condensate reducing their life.
- Copper Pipe- Its merit is its strength and none corrosive nature while its demerit is that copper pipes are quite expensive.
- Extruded Aluminum Alloy piping-Its advantages include corrosion resistance, light weight and flexibility. These factors also make it easy to install.
- Stainless Steel Piping-Strengths include light weight, robustness, and corrosion resistance. An important weakness with stainless steel piping is that it does not seal well with threaded connections.
SimplAir Compressed Air Piping system
Ingersoll Rand’s new SimplAir Compressed piping system makes use of marine-grade aluminum pipes to efficiently distribute supplies of compressed air without any leak worries. It also supports use of various inert gases and vacuum systems. It is undoubtedly the best pipe for air compressed piping.
Simplair piping system offers the following advantages over other air compressor pipes:
- Lower installation and operational costs. This is because aluminium pipes are lighter compared to other pipe materials.
- Better performance
- Ease of installation
- Light weight combined with more flexibility helps in easier handling and installation with SimplAir Piping system
- Lesser maintenance worries
So, choose for yourself the most robust and efficient air compressor piping system by choosing SimplAir Compressed Air Piping System.
If you are looking for air pipe fittings in Chandigarh or air pipe fittings in Baddi, choose Aadiushmaa Engineering Private Limited as we are the most competitive in compressed air lines and air compressor pipe price as well as quality.